Visa Service


Caresse Recruitment Uk


Our visa application service is for foreign Health and Care medical professionals wishing to come to work in the UK. We operate as an agent service and complete the Tier 2 work visa application on your behalf. This visa service compliments our recruitment service where we first assist candidates with their job search, secure a job offer and then proceed with the Tier 2 Health & Care visa application.

We liaise with UK Health and Social Care organisations in relation to job opportunities available in accordance with the Standard Occupational Classification codes of profession listed below. The new Health and Care Visa launched on 4th August 2020 where applications will be open to highly skilled and qualified medical workers from around the world.

The benefits of the Health and Care Visa include fast-track entry to the UK, dedicated support in processing migrants’ and their dependent families’ visa applications, reduced visa fees, and exemption from the Immigration Health Surcharge. In able to be eligible:

  • Applicants must be trained to a recognised standard and have a good standard of English
  • Applicants must apply under the Tier 2 (General) for Entry or Leave to Remain
  • Applicants are taking up a job offer from the NHS (National Health Service) or other medical and social care organisations which are all listed below.
  • Applicants must meet all the Tier 2 (General) criteria

More information on fees charged by UK Visas & Immigration can be found here:


Our expert consultants will provide you full assistance with your
Health & Care Visa Application


Visa Application Service

Discuss Caresse Recruitment


You will need the following:

-Your Certificate of Sponsorship reference number

-Proof of your English language skills [if you are not a national of the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, USA]

-Your qualifications

-A bank or building society statement or letter that shows you have enough personal savings for when you arrive in the UK (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your sponsor can support you)

-A current passport or travel document to prove you can travel – you need a blank page in your passport for your visa

-Expired passports or travel documents if you need them to show your travel history

-Your tuberculosis test results if you are from a listed country

-A criminal record certificate – if you are working with vulnerable people

– You are awarded points based on the following:

  • 50 points for Attributes, including having a sponsor with a valid Certificate of Sponsorship;
  • 10 points for English language skills (except for Intra-Company Transfer);
  • 10 point for Maintenance, which is your available funds.

It is of vital importance that the correct documents and evidence to support your eligibility is correctly submitted in order for a successful application.

The UK Visa & Immigration team (UKVI) prioritise new Health & Care visa applications, and aim to process a majority of the applications within 3 weeks from the point the applicant has provided their biometric information.

Eligible Professions

Below is the full list of eligible professions for qualified health & medical applicants who have been trained to a recognised standard. The list of Standard Occupational Classification codes is as follows:

2112 – Biological scientists and biochemists

2113 – Physical Scientists

2211 – Medical Practitioners

2212 – Psychologists

2213 – Pharmacists

2214 – Ophthalmic Opticians

2215 – Dental practitioners

2217 – Medical Radiographers

2218 – Podiatrists

2219 – Health Professionals not elsewhere classified

2221 – Physiotherapists

2222 – Occupational Therapists

2223 – Speech and Language Therapists

2229 – Therapy professionals not elsewhere classified

2231 – Nurses

2232 – Midwives

2442 – Social Workers

3213 – Paramedics

Supported Documents

Your Supporting Documents play a very important part to the success of your visa application

Our Service

Visa Application Service

We will:

-Obtain information from you to support your application

-Inform you of the documents you will need to prepare, and then we will assess your documents in accordance to the UK immigration regulations and the Tier 2 (General) visa criteria

-Complete your online visa application form and other relevant forms, and then send this to you for review in able to avoid any errors

-We finalise your application for submission and book your appointment to provide your biometrics in your country

-Guide and assist you throughout the whole visa application process to provide you the best chance of a successful application

Free Job Search Service

We will:

-Ask you to Register and provide details of your desired job role

-We will search for available vacancies in your field

-Update you with job opportunities that meet your criteria

-Prepare your Application and send this to you for review

-Submit the final application

Visa Application fee – £330 (inc.VAT)

Payments are processed via Paypal and covered by the

Paypal Buyer Protection Policy

Contact us to discuss your full requirements

Below is a list of Health and Social Care organisations that the applicant must be offered employment by, in able to apply for a Health and Care Visa:

i. An NHS Foundation Trust in England, an NHS Trust in England, the Care Quality Commission, Health Education England, Health Research Authority, Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority, Human Tissue Authority, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, NHS Blood and Transplant, NHS Business Services Authority, NHS Digital (the Health and Social Care Information Centre), NHS England
(the NHS Commissioning Board), NHS Improvement (Monitor and the NHS Trust Development Authority, NHS Resolution (the NHS Litigation Authority or Public Health England, a Local Authority or Clinical Commissioning Group; or

ii. A local Health Board in Wales, Health Education & Improvement Wales, Public Health Wales, The Welsh Ambulance Service or Velindre NHS Trust; or

iii. A Health Board or Special Health Board constituted under section 2 of the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978, Common Services Agency for the Scottish Health Service (established under Section 10 of that Act), Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland (known as the Care Inspectorate) established under Section 44 of the Public Services (reform) (Scotland) Act 2010 or Scottish Social Services Council established under section 43 of the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001; or

iv. A Health and Social Care Trust in Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service, Northern Ireland Guardian Ad Litem Agency, Northern Ireland Medical and Dental Training Agency, Northern Ireland Practice and Education Committee, Northern Ireland Social care Council, Patient and Client Council, Regional Agency for Public Health and Social Well-Being (the Public Health Agency), Regional Business Services Organisation, Regional Health and Social Care Board or Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority; or

  • A person who is employed

a) To provide, or to support the provision of, regulated activities as prescribed in Schedule 1 (read with Schedule 2) to the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (S.I. 2014/2936), and who is also employed or engaged by an institution or organisation registered with the Care Quality Commission; or

b) For the purposes of an establishment or agency in Wales regulated under Part 2 of the Care Standards Act 2000; or

c) For the purposes of a service regulated under Part 1 of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016; or

  • A person who is employed or engaged by a party to

a) A general medical services contract to provide primary medical services, or an agreement for the provision of primary medical services under section 50 of the NHS (Wales) Act 2006; or

b) A general dental services contract to provide primary dental services, or an agreement for the provision of primary dental services under section 64 of the NHS (Wales) Act 2006; or

  • A person who

a) Is providing care services as defined in section 47(1) of the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010 and registered under that Act; or

b) Is employed or engaged by an organisation registered with Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland; or

c) Is, or who is employed or engaged in connection with the provision of services under the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978 by, a party (other than a Health Board) to:

– an arrangement to provide services under section 2C of that Act;

– an agreement to provide services under section 17C of that Act;

– a contract to provide services under section 17J of that Act; or

– an arrangement to provide services under section 25, 26 or 27 of that Act; or

  • A person who is employed or engaged by a General Practitioner Federation or by any entity with which the Northern Ireland Regional Health and Social Care Board has a contract or an arrangement under the Health and Personal Social Services (Northern Ireland) Order 1972 to provide Family Practitioner Services; or
  • A person who is employed or engaged by a body registered with, or monitored or inspected by, the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority, and who, if that body were in England and they were employed or engaged by it, would meet the criteria set out in (vi) a), above; or
  • A person employed or engaged by, or registered with, one of the following organisations: General Chiropractic Council; General Dental Council; General Medical Council; General Optical Council; General Osteopathic Council; General Pharmaceutical Council; Health and Care Professions Council; Northern Ireland Social Care Council; Nursing and Midwifery Council; Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland; Scottish Social Services Council (under the Regulation of Care (Scotland) Act 2001) or Social Care Wales, or
  • A person employed by an organisation providing adult social care services. Adult social care services means any services which an English Local Authority must or may provide or arrange to be provided under:

a) Section 117 of the Mental Health Act 1983 – (After-care)

b) Part 1 of the Care Act 2014 (Care and Support).

Purchase our Visa Application

To Purchase Our Visa Application Service


We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your requirements. Please complete your details below.